Autumn Oak

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a chance to take a few hours in a little canyon and wander around. The oak colors were much prettier than I could capture- just uninspired today, I guess. At least I got to hangout there.

400-0001.jpg

400-0005.jpg

400-0014.jpg

400-0016.jpg

600-0002.jpg

* Note to self- wear gloves when in the mountains after October 20th.

I like these, though you say you could hardly capture what was really there and met your eye.
And even the oaks turn a nice yellow where you live?
Here I find that particularly oaks only go from green to pale green to brown, crisp, fallen ...

Thanks. Some days I guess I'm not on my game. It was beautiful up there (about 20 miles from my house). Just couldn't get it right.

I agree they are still nice phots

I like no 2, the trees and the flowers are nicely lit and most of the rest are in shadow.

Thanks LaFoto, LostProphet and Tantalus. I had a client with an "real estate emergency," and asked if I could park there for a few hours afterward to go up in the canyon (private road). The place is really special and the little waterfall brings back many memories (I take my grandkids up there for picnics). Should have done the "real estate emergency" last.

BTW, if you're interested, here's the results of the "real estate emergency"

God love 'em, but my clients crack me up.

the light is a little flat in #3, but i love the comp and the little waterfall. #5 just screams "Autumn" to me, love the colors in that one. :thumbup:

Cool. Would be lovely to spend a two week vacation in that place.
Those are places that would normally be rented out to holiday makers here.
But buy it?
From here?
Best not, eh?
A bit far for me to get there ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back