Autumn Photos C&C Please.

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

What do you think of the following photos on Autumn?
I now they are all kinda dark, but they were shot in the late afternoon and hey, isn't Autumn the beginning of the darker days?

DSC_5680-1.jpg

DSC_5792-1.jpg

DSC_5847-1.jpg

DSC_5850-1.jpg

DSC_5894-1.jpg

DSC_5981-1.jpg

I hope you like them!
Thank you!

TomRubenPhotography

1. I dont really see anything to focus on. Maybe if you had gone close?

2. Not bad. The line in the background distracts.

3. Closer to the drops would have been nice.

4. pretty interesting. I think this also could have been better closer.

5. best in the bunch

6. pretty nice shot of a mushroom. That bit of grass made me look out of the frame, but the mushroom is bright so I looked back in.

1. I dont really see anything to focus on. Maybe if you had gone close?

2. Not bad. The line in the background distracts.

3. Closer to the drops would have been nice.

4. pretty interesting. I think this also could have been better closer.

5. best in the bunch

6. pretty nice shot of a mushroom. That bit of grass made me look out of the frame, but the mushroom is bright so I looked back in.

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it!
Number 1, was for me just a bunch of broken trees and all, which you can look at for minutes and keep on noticing different details.
For number 2, thanks for that comment, it will make me more alert next time I'm out in the field!
I can still crop the other photos, and I indeed also like photo number 5. I'm pretty proud of it :)
Thanks again!

Tom

No1 one is under exposed and just too cluterd same for No3. Number 2 needs a crop and lightening up. I like No4 but the branch pointing at the camera is distracting, again it needs to be lighter. No5 is the best but needs some black at the bottom cropping and straightening up. No6, nice Mushroom but i find the background and grass distracting. IMHO.

No1 one is under exposed and just too cluterd same for No3. Number 2 needs a crop and lightening up. I like No4 but the branch pointing at the camera is distracting, again it needs to be lighter. No5 is the best but needs some black at the bottom cropping and straightening up. No6, nice Mushroom but i find the background and grass distracting. IMHO.

Thanks Jamesdavidboro for sharing your opinion. I appreciate it!
So basically, you would like to see more details and get the photos lighter?
And you would like the photos the be more focussed on for example the mushrooms instead of all the branches and leaves around it?
I will take that in consideration for editing and for future trips in the field.
Thanks again for your comment!

Tom

Most reactions

Back