What's new

Autumn Stream

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally got around to shooting with the fall foliage. This is the best I could manage today.

AutumnHDROne.jpg


Comments, critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for looking.

Peace.
 
The general composition is very good and the flow of the stream looks AMAZING, guiding the eye throughout the image. I like almost everything about the post-processing –desaturated/sharpened rocks, gray sky, blue water, etc. The exception would be the couple trees whose red looks too saturated, which ruins it for me. The colour is so strong that these trees become the focal point of an image in which the interest, I think, should be elsewhere.

Just my two cents.
 
I agree the red tree is taking the spotlight off the stream and the rocks.. I like what your going for.
 
Very intense.
 
I'll be frank. I like you're work but this has been completely ruined. I'm not even going to start, you probably know what I'm reffering to. The sky in particular is apocalyptic.
 
The post processing takes you really out of the image. Too much, I'd say. I agree with all the comments above. It's a very nice composition, though.
 
The post processing takes you really out of the image. Too much, I'd say. I agree with all the comments above. It's a very nice composition, though.

agreed, it is way to fake by this point...i would love to see the original ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom