Awesome sister shoot

I know I need to get one but honestly I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to do with it. I need to study up on it some.
Okay, that's something completely different. Really, it is as simple as it sounds; use the reflector to reflect light, that is: If you have the sun coming over the subject's left shoulder, and you want to add fill light to the right side of their face, put it off to the right so that it catches the light and bounces it back. There are some great 'how to' videos on YouTube. Just search "reflectors" and "how to use reflectors" or similar terms. Really, $10 and fifteen minutes of research would have taken a couple of those images from nice to outstanding!

You can take a piece of cardboard box and cover it with aluminum foil (shiny side out) for an el cheapo homemade reflector for under $5.

Thanks so much! I have really been interested in looking up on it but whenever I am able to I forget. I will deff try to get one soon and I will post what I come up with. Thanks again!

You can take a piece of cardboard box and cover it with aluminum foil (shiny side out) for an el cheapo homemade reflector for under $5.

Thanks for the idea! I will look up some different ways to do it and see what I come up with.

Thanks for letting me know how I can make one! I made one the other day and can't wait to get over this cold so that I can actually feel like doing something.

#4 rocks! The pose seems a little past her age on 3 for me

Thanks! I was a little worried about that with #3 but it seems like a lot of ppl like it.

You definitely have an eye for composing your shots and I believe that’s at least 70% of a good photo.
Technically there is some room for improvement but that’s what you can learn by reading and just doing!

Thanks!
I know that there is deff room for improvement and I think that I am getting better with every picture that I take so I'm going to keep reading and snapping away. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back