What's new

Awesome Sunset

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
330!, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pulled off the side of the road and took the picture as fast as I could because it was the first time the sun had shown its face all day.

C&C

1180e563.jpg
 
Very nice light, and I like the way the road & fence lines lead the eye off centre. The reflection of the sun on the wet road really adds to the warmth of the shot.
 
That's spectacular!
 
Excellent image. My only thought might be to crop a little bit off the LH side just to eliminate the first one or two houses, but that's very minor.
 
Amazing shot! Very nice image. The road and the fence add a some nice lines, and the scenery is nice. Even in general day light, that would be a good photo, the sunset just makes it that much better.
 
the tones and softness give it the feel of an old oil painting
 
Thank you very much for all the feedback everyone! :)
 
I like it, Generally when I see Sunset in the titles of peoples pictures.. I just automatically assume its the same old same old.... But this one was really nice. I dig it.
 
Very nice shot pleasing to the eye
Troy
 
Wow, that's awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom