aww I'm flattered

Carson38

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the biggest complement today. I did some senior pictures for my niece and they went to get them printed out cause I just put them on a disc. The people from the store kept the pictures and told them that they couldn't print professional photos and that they couldn't keep them :) I'm flattered but my sister through a big fuss about it cause I'm not officially pro yet and they gave them to her...lol at least I know I'm learning something at photography school :)

Its good that they do that, because it helps photographers keep control of their photos. Usually if you sign a release or something for them to show thats enough for them to let them be printed. Good to take it as a compliment, but we are talking about a low level retail employee, they probably think anything with some background blur or selective coloring is "professional":lol:

I'm glad they do that. So many companies around my location don't even care. They automatically print without checking things like copyrights and who took them.

Where did she get them done?
Walmart is the WORST at this, I mean even my snapshots they give me a fuss.
Also Sam's club.
I've a business card on file at both places.

Most reactions

Back