What's new

B-E-A-utiful waterfall.

Apparently you made all the shots with the filter. Have you considered trying without it?

I think the point was to use the filter to blur the water. Hard to do without it.
 
Shadows seems really plugged up to me. Do you have more detail in the original?
 
Shadows seems really plugged up to me. Do you have more detail in the original?
Less detail actually, these rocks are very dark. :)
 
What the heck, I'll admit I like the processing! Maybe I'm not prejudiced due to seeing this sort of processing too often :) Wonderful subject, and I like your framing.

Anyway, where in Norway are you from? Sunnhordaland, myself.

Thank you very much!! ;)

I'm from Vestfold/Buskerud, right on the edge of both.
 
A lighter sepia with less vignetting would have been more to my taste. Having the dark sepia and strong vignette makes these too dark (at least on this nasty monitor at work).
I like the composition though. Maybe try desaturating rather than complete monochrome. Also would like to know if you are shooting RAW.



Allways shooting raw. :)

But I find it hard to get PP spot on sometimes, as my screen is far from colour calibrated. Soon getting an iMac though, and will try to calibrate that. :)
 
I personally like the sepia tone to it. they look pretty awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom