What's new

B&W asylum

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
727
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to an abandoned asylum today and just experimenting with b&w

1.
stjohnseditgy8.jpg

2.
stjohnsedit2gm7.jpg


C&C welcome and what a day it has been :)
 
That's pretty dope
the 2nd one i like how you positioned it cause the crack brings the pipe into focus

I like everything in these 2 i'd love to see more of this place

Not much like this in Orange County :(
 
That's pretty dope
the 2nd one i like how you positioned it cause the crack brings the pipe into focus

I like everything in these 2 i'd love to see more of this place

Not much like this in Orange County :(

you got pm

And thanks :)
 
Damn...nicely done. Hard to pick a fav between the two, but if I had to, it'd probably be the first. Thumbs up.
 
Wow, I like these. The whole "asylum" thing adds an erie feeling to it and the B&W works well with that.

They let you in the asylum?

We have one here, but it's all fenced off, no one is aloud in.
 
Wow, I like these. The whole "asylum" thing adds an erie feeling to it and the B&W works well with that.

They let you in the asylum?

We have one here, but it's all fenced off, no one is aloud in.

Erm we weren't let in http://www.28dayslater.co.uk :sexywink:

It was a B&W conversion and not done in the conventional way :)
 
The non-conventional way of converting these sure shows in the first, for that retains some colours, which is irritating in a way, and interesting in another.

I think I really must roam the countryside a bit more to also find myself some abandoned places. I would not dare to venture into anything that is very clearly blocked off and where entering would ever so clearly be trespassing, but ... THRILLING even that would be! (But I'd probably need to don my brown trousers for that :shock: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom