B&W Photo Shoot

DSPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to the site and thought I'd post something in here. These are a few shots from a fairly recent photo shoot I did. Shot on Ilford Delta 100. Images are scanned negatives. NO photoshopping except to remove dust specks from the scan. Opinions welcome =)

l_165edc486cdc4fc8980e2219bfab0806.jpg

l_c5c09f5a6cc34c30a714e1d56f73690f.jpg

l_62ac65ce92fc46aa9d03f00ad3f08cdd.jpg

l_5e4119e479da4fe9aea8f98d8992aad0.jpg

l_c994888d679a4f1f8408e09f8d569298.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good to me :) I like the softness ...

Look pretty good. Maybe a bit soft, but thats just personal taste.

Scans look pretty good, I'll check that out, Thanks!

I like these alot. I love the soft B&W look to these. Do you have some shots w/ Fuji Reala film you can post? Keep up the great work.

I like these alot. I love the soft B&W look to these. Do you have some shots w/ Fuji Reala film you can post? Keep up the great work.

Yeah, I'll pick out a few that I really like that show the great saturation of Reala =)

Edit:For mikemicki.. and anyone else whose interested:
Fuji Reala shots

Last edited:
I like the crisp focus on the young woman's eye in your fourth image. And I really like the tonal range in your fifth image. She's exposed perfectly.

I've always loved the softness and fine grain of Ilford.

I like the crisp focus on the young woman's eye in your fourth image. And I really like the tonal range in your fifth image. She's exposed perfectly.

I've always loved the softness and fine grain of Ilford.

Thank you! (where the hell did the "thanks" button go?)

Thank you! (where the hell did the "thanks" button go?)

Yeah, never a thank you button when you need one...

There's something else that's like that... what was that?

Actually, there were times last night or the night before where I hadn't any thank you buttons. I'd clicked a couple times on some comments, then when I went to click again, they'd disapparated!

the first one just seems a bit out of focus, or maybe just too soft. other than that, i really like this series

Curly.. unfortunately, it is slightly out of focus (you can tell in her eyes). I was trying out a new lens which was faster (f2.8) than I was used to (f3.5+) so it took me a couple shots to get the narrow DoF down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back