What's new

B&W Rural Grain Bins

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
So I saw these these the other day and just loved the way they looked together. The sky was also nice that day for the pics.
Specs:
T-Max 400
Developed D-76 1:1
Arista.Edu 5x7 variable contrast RC

grainbins1.jpg

grainbins2.jpg
 
Unimaxium said:
Nice prints -- the graininess of the film and the brown-ish toning make for a very nice effect for these shots.

i agree!
 
Thanks! My scanner murders b&w so I scan in color and it came with a brown tone, which I left because it looked cool :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom