B & W SERIOUS QUESTION !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Fixer used in a black & white processing?

THORHAMMERwow, I never knew all those long hours playing with fixer could actually make someone so.... different..

for twenty years.. 1969 = 1990 I only processed COLOR PAPER

AND A MY PAPER NEVER GETS FOGGED..

some times, some people's attitude changes when exposed to a variety of chemicals.
I didn't like black and white photography for just one reason.

Black & White is an "Art form" very very few people in this coutry can effectivly do it and make lots of money from it.

I knew I could't do it. it was too difficult for me because everything looks natural in color. In B&W it does not. All I could do was create lousy looking snap shots that STUNK!

I was determined to LEARN color.! and I did.

DOES IT REALLY MAKE THAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE.??
OH YES IT DOES.. and I can prove it to you! P.M!

Black & White is an "Art form" very very few people in this coutry can effectivly do it and make lots of money from it.

I know no artists that do what they do for the sole purpose or principle reason of making money, it is not the reason for the "thing."

Not to mention one would starve.

for twenty years.. 1969 = 1990 I only processed COLOR PAPER

DOES IT REALLY MAKE THAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE.??
OH YES IT DOES.. and I can prove it to you! P.M!

1969.. I've noticed a pattern in your posts... you seem to be stuck in the past. It's a new age, things are done alot differently now than in 1969 or 1999 for that matter.

yes I got your pm... and the only thing it proved is that you can successfully send a private message. and as your requested... i will not post it publicly because I would never talk about another member they way you did in my pm.

But I have learned one thing from you Majik... dark rooms must be properly ventilated when working with harsh chemicals.
Thank you for that valuable lesson.

:)

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

Really. It's been fanFRIGGENtastic.

Dare I ask whether my digital darkroom should be calibrated to 16% grey, or 18% grey. Or is it gray? Never did figure that out....

yep this threads not really going anywhere now... so im gonna lock up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back