What's new

Baby Pics

katy625

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been a very long while since ive come here. I have been a busy mom of 2 since giving birth in Feb to a baby boy. So, i wanted to show off a few pics i have taken of him and one of him and my daughter. Feel free to critique. :mrgreen:

jamesevabw-1.jpg

james3.jpg

james2-2.jpg

james7.jpg
 
Cute! They all seem a bit out of focus though? It could be eyes too....haha
 
Cute! They all seem a bit out of focus though? It could be eyes too....haha

your right about the focusing. i was working fast and i also have the most basic lens :grumpy: what i wouldnt do for some glass:drool:
 
Omg, too cute, can only comment on how cute the baby is :)
 
Yep, they're all soft. I mainly wanted to comment because I was scrolling down and a saw a :drool: and I thought "wtf is that doing in a baby thread!?" and then saw your comment and almosttt lol'ed. (:
 
Yep, they're all soft. I mainly wanted to comment because I was scrolling down and a saw a :drool: and I thought "wtf is that doing in a baby thread!?" and then saw your comment and almosttt lol'ed. (:

Maybe :drool: is actually a teething baby? :lmao:

Adorable baby, btw thankyou for sharing these =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom