joeamy05 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #1 I don't post very often. I am wondering what you all think about this image. Composition, editing, etc. Suggestions for improvement? Thanks!
I don't post very often. I am wondering what you all think about this image. Composition, editing, etc. Suggestions for improvement? Thanks!
Jacki TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Location Northeastern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #2 I like the composition. It seems a little blurry to me, and part of the head is not in the shot. Other than that... :thumbsup: very cute.
I like the composition. It seems a little blurry to me, and part of the head is not in the shot. Other than that... :thumbsup: very cute.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #3 watch your shutter speed 1/30 is too slow to get a sharp imamge
J JenLavazza TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 379 Reaction score 0 Location Small town USA! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #4 I'm not a big fan of the pp....a little too dark. If the image was crisp it would be a beautiful shot!!
I'm not a big fan of the pp....a little too dark. If the image was crisp it would be a beautiful shot!!
joeamy05 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the feedback. The original shot is much more crisp, I guess I got a little heavy handed with the gaussian blur.
Thanks for the feedback. The original shot is much more crisp, I guess I got a little heavy handed with the gaussian blur.
A AJake TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #6 Love the reflection in the baby's eyes.