Baby shoot

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first time using a shoot through umbrella.
Hesitant a bit with PP too.
Any comments appreciated.

(1)
991.jpg

(2)
992.jpg

(3)
993.jpg

wow. I save these as really low quality. i didnt know it would show that much. I may reupload them later at better resolution.

I may reupload them later at better resolution.

honestly? I'm not sure that would help =(

They are pretty underexposed and the WB is off. The compositions aren't great either...my eye goes straight to the diaper in the first and third. #2 is the best of the bunch, but is too cropped too close for not having eye contact. It's as if the baby is trapped in a small box and she knows it and is looking for a way out. You should do a tighter crop of #3.

thanks for the details. i must agree with each of your comments. plenty of room to improve on my next set.

Ive decided that my job would be more easy with an older child. she was fussy and cant even sit up on her own. tuff to get a good pose. couldnt get a smile out of her. as far as the white ballance thats easy to fix.
as far as being underexposed im not sure, I actually darkend the exposure in pp because the lighting seemed a bit hot and i was loosing detail on her skin.....

thanks for the details. i must agree with each of your comments. plenty of room to improve on my next set.

Ive decided that my job would be more easy with an older child. she was fussy and cant even sit up on her own. tuff to get a good pose. couldnt get a smile out of her. as far as the white ballance thats easy to fix.
as far as being underexposed im not sure, I actually darkend the exposure in pp because the lighting seemed a bit hot and i was loosing detail on her skin.....

This may be because of the WB being off too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back