BACE--I need your help

Oh diss guy.

Yo, I try not to get all up in it and sh!t ya know. I'm trying to win the board over and have them make me mod. Eventually I'm gonna take over the world and sh!t. Gotta start small though, ya know....baby steps.

*flexe's gang sign*

Keep it real doh, ya know.

bace said:
Oh diss guy.

Yo, I try not to get all up in it and sh!t ya know. I'm trying to win the board over and have them make me mod. Eventually I'm gonna take over the world and sh!t. Gotta start small though, ya know....baby steps.

*flexe's gang sign*

Keep it real doh, ya know.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: , you're so effing funny! :hail:

Couldn't be me. I don't wear hats.

Traci said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: , you're so effing funny! :hail:

YESSSSS!!!

Atleast someone thinks I'm funny!
:hugs:

Bace, you always seem to rise to the occasion...good man...you still have my vote for mod.

You know, that's not a bad idea...I think we should start voting for mods, and they would have a limited time in office (but they could be reelected if the people vote for them again.

Just a thought.

jocose said:
Bace, you always seem to rise to the occasion...good man...you still have my vote for mod.

You know, that's not a bad idea...I think we should start voting for mods, and they would have a limited time in office (but they could be reelected if the people vote for them again.

Just a thought.

If this doesn't work, I will try a hostile takeover.

The only other option would be to start another forum with the url "photoforum.com" or "thephotographyforum.com". Or "baceownseverthing.com", and then spend my days buying peoples loyalty with rep points and personalized avatars.

...oh and bigger sigs.:lol:

jocose said:

Just a thought.
What? You think TPF is a democracy? HA!

bace said:
If this doesn't work, I will try a hostile takeover.

The only other option would be to start another forum with the url "photoforum.com" or "thephotographyforum.com". Or "baceownseverthing.com", and then spend my days buying peoples loyalty with rep points and personalized avatars.

...oh and bigger sigs.:lol:

What about something simple like www.worshipthebace.com?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back