Back drop...

Anyone know anywhere online that I can get 20x30' fabric???? None of the stores near me sell it bigger than 6' in width.

Grrrr...I went to the Walmart by me...The widest they had anything was 5 feet. Then there is a store called JoAnn Fabrics, and the biggest THEY had was 6 feet.

I think that the online Joann fabrics has the large size you are lookin for...or at least they did a few months ago! Maybe they can order it at your local store

You want the bleached one because the unbleached one is more of an off white........unless of course that is the color you are looking for. I think you should try walmart again. Like I said that's where I got mine. It was 120" However, if 9ft is fine with you then that's cool too.

I even asked a clerk at Walmart...they said they dont' get anything bigger than 5 feet. I'll keep looking around though, before I decide. If I can find something 10', I'll go with that.

If you get a grey one, you can shine a studio light on it with gel filters over it and create whatever color background you want, to customize each portrait. :0)

GerryDavid said:
If you get a grey one, you can shine a studio light on it with gel filters over it and create whatever color background you want, to customize each portrait. :0)

Thanks...never really thought of that.

I've used background paper and it worked well. Durability....well, not so much but there's a whole roll of it. I haven't used it with children just because I am afraid they will rip it. The biggest problem I found with 9' roll paper is how to transport it. At least with the cloth you can neatly fold it and it fits in any car :D

Check out Freecycle . It's a network of people in your area who are giving away stuff for free. Free classified ads. You never know what you'll find.

The worldwide Freecycle™ Network is made up of many individual groups across the globe. It's a grassroots movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Each local group is run by a local volunteer moderator (them's good people). Membership is free.

Thanks Matt! There is one in the town that I work in, and it has four hundred and sixty something member! :shock:! Wow! I'd never even heard of it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back