Back in Georgia(4 for C&C)

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's damn good to be back.

Kind of a random set but I can't seem to find a theme and I desperately need some C&C so here it goes.

Missed these sunsets

georgia_sky_by_pianoblack97-d4lnfx9.jpg

smashing_to_victory_by_pianoblack97-d4nfqyr.jpg

to_freedom_by_pianoblack97-d4myhtw.jpg

come_into_focus_by_pianoblack97-d4mpvsl.jpg

Thanks for looking, any c&c would be appreciated! :thumbup:

The cloud formations and the peeping out sun is awesome in #1
The colors make a story here, in #2
The two source lighting seen in the next and the colors are all fantastic(#3)
This is a fine find; i mean the #4

regards :D

Well I can't talk much I'm a noob lol, but I think their very good

1. I think they sky looks great. Nice clouds and color.
2. I like it a lot. Like the color and texture, may because the N64 was so cool when it came out and remind me of my childhood. Lol
3. I like the texture of the railroad tracks.
4. I'm not sure, it's not bad but it doesn't interest me in a any particular way.

#1 - Needs some contrast/vibrance.
#2 - Needs more depth of field.
#3 - Needs more depth of field.
#4 - Go either wide open or get more depth of field (cause' the Bokeh is not fully circular and is distracting).

#4 - Go either wide open or get more depth of field (cause' the Bokeh is not fully circular and is distracting).

Sorry, I don't agree with this at all.

#1 Is fine in terms of contrast and vibrance. If anything, they could be backed off a touch. Compositionally, other than the clouds, it's kinda boring. Not much to look at.

#2 Seems to have adequate DoF, but as much as I enjoy N64, I don't see a story here.

#3 Could have been shot on f/11, but I like the tones and colors. It will inherently lack a bit of sharpness at the long end of the DoF due to the fact it was shot with a kit lens.

#4 He was already shooting close up, opening from f/11 to f/5.6 would put barely anything in focus. EchoingWhisper, you're not going to get perfectly circular bokeh when a lens is stopped down (especially if it's a consumer grade lens)... So get used to it. The bokeh is actually not distracting at all to me.

Sorry, I don't agree with this at all.

#1 Is fine in terms of contrast and vibrance. If anything, they could be backed off a touch. Compositionally, other than the clouds, it's kinda boring. Not much to look at.

#2 Seems to have adequate DoF, but as much as I enjoy N64, I don't see a story here.

#3 Could have been shot on f/11, but I like the tones and colors. It will inherently lack a bit of sharpness at the long end of the DoF due to the fact it was shot with a kit lens.

#4 He was already shooting close up, opening from f/11 to f/5.6 would put barely anything in focus. EchoingWhisper, you're not going to get perfectly circular bokeh when a lens is stopped down (especially if it's a consumer grade lens)... So get used to it. The bokeh is actually not distracting at all to me.

I agree with EchoingWhisper for #2, I did miss the top of the joystick and the nintendo logo

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

#1 I liked the composition with the clouds, making everything else like a silhouette is great. I see that the main focus is the clouds, I do not agree with o hey tyler saying that it is boring.

#2 Great use of lighting.

#3 I like the composition of the train tracks leading to the sun set, very well set up. Maybe if the aperature was opened up a bit more to cause some bokeh it might change the mood of the photo, but in that matter the sunset would also be bokehed which would take from the actual photo.

#4 The photo is nice, nice use of texture or pattern. I would suggest maybe playing around with some other forms of black and white, possibly lighter, or more silvery.

Few more...

goodnight_moon_by_pianoblack97-d4nlu29.jpg

#6 - Caught this sundog yesterday evening, first time ever seeing one

sundogging_by_pianoblack97-d4nltxy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back