Back to Iowa/Wisconsin

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another road trip with the family, had some nice light and got a few shots. (more on the website in the recent photos gallery)

Mar2nd06Dubique.jpg

Mar2nd06Dubique3.jpg

Mar2nd06Dubique8.jpg

Mar2nd06Dubique29.jpg

Mar2nd06Dubique51.jpg

Mar2nd06Dubique40.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

wow.. (again)... Can't pick a favorite, they're all good. great catch with the one were it's eating the fish, but 1 is just amazing. keep gettin em raymond :thumbup:

awesome series ray, love them all... you managed to catch quite a few with fish in their talons... just awesome... :thumbup:

Simply stunning as always, #1 seems to be showing his toughness. I hope this was a good trip for you. The baby is getting big fast I see. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

P.S. Did you get the email I sent you with the website stuff?

Holy cow Sir Raymond. Brilliant as always man. Gheesh..you do a lot of travelling , but it is well worth it.

WildBill said:
Simply stunning as always, #1 seems to be showing his toughness. I hope this was a good trip for you. The baby is getting big fast I see. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

P.S. Did you get the email I sent you with the website stuff?

Thanks Bill, and yes I did get your email.. I think the website I have is ok, it seems easy to navigate, and I am getting way more views then I can imagine.. 22,000 in 4 weeks I think!

That baby never stops eating!

Wow! :hail: I don't know what else to say?

Are you still planning on making it to the DC meetup?

Your images are as always tac sharp. Great work.

Most reactions

Back