What's new

Back to the Past

Bill_Bailey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Nuremberg, Germnay
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't sure if this was the right place or if I should have posted this under Digital Photography.
Anyways, this image is comprised of 10 pictures, most of which were not intended to be used for this image. The Diner is completely CGI.
If you're interested in the workflow, you can see a video in which you see the progress of how the image developed on YouTube here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2gJb3Ce9k&feature=youtu.be

$Back_to_the_Past.webp
 
Last edited:
Can you post just a link to the vid? All I get is "Adobe Flash plug-in has crashed".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom