Back to work tomorrow

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The last two and a half weeks have flown by and it's time to settle back into the swing of things at work. Should find out this week about the redundancies that were announced just before xmas.

Bleh.. Not looking forward to returning. As you can see from my other thread :D I had to stay home to watch the playoffs... shhhhh. don't tell my boss.

Happy New Year guys!
I'm hoping that my experiences will be the same for you in that during the last few weeks I've received three solid job leads.
The first one has turned into a job offer but I want to check the others out first.
The job I'm at now is a temporary gig but they've told me they'll take me on as a regular employee in a couple of months, problem is I really don't think I want to work for them long term.
Bottom line is that the job market is starting to open up at least here in California so it should follow everywhere soon as the economy grows.
Have fun!
Sid.

thats good to hear mrsid99. good luck to you darfion.
i am currently already at work... but... as you tell, i am reallly slaving away ;)

im looking forward to going back to work. being alone at home leads to very, VERY bad thoughts...

md

I am back to work as well after two weeks off. I am surely convinced now that I am ready for retirement. I didn't know what day it was while I was off and best of all I did not care!!!

Most reactions

Back