Backdrop advice

SkyFox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.betherecreative.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a professional videographer and I'm getting some opportunities to take corporate still shots. I have a client who wants me to take some head shots for their website. I started looking at backdrops and got completely lost with all the different materials, sizes, etc.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. Is there a good solution that is relatively portable and won't break the bank?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you both for the links. I love the idea of a collapsible backdrop. Do they have any issues with wrinkling?

Thank you both for the links. I love the idea of a collapsible backdrop. Do they have any issues with wrinkling?
Not with the Lastolite version, I can't speak for other brands.

Awesome. They have the color I'm looking for, and the price is definitely right. The magnetic stand is COOL!

Not with the Lastolite version, I can't speak for other brands.

Awesome. They have the color I'm looking for, and the price is definitely right. The magnetic stand is COOL!
It is! It's expensive for what it is, but damn, it makes life easy, and if someone hits the backdrop accidentally, things just fly apart and there's a LOT less risk of it getting bent.

I got the backdrop and have been doing some testing with it. It's perfect. Thank you for the suggestion. I was surprised at how easy it is to fold and pack up. Got it perfect on the second try. The stand is on back-order, so I won't have it for another month or so.

Most reactions

Back