Backdrop for my 16x8.5x9 studio room?

Rockadile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm making a studio out of my 16'x8.5'x9' (LxWxH) room and originally wanted to use seamless paper but oddly they come in 4.5' and 9' width.
The 4.5' seems tight for a full body shot and I can't fit a 9'. So I been thinking about ideas.

1. Pick 4.5' seamless paper and use Photoshop to create extra negative space
2. Get four 4x8 white panel board (two on ground, two on wall)
3. Saw off 9'

Would the panel board be too reflective for high key?

I'm making a studio out of my 16'x8.5'x9' (LxWxH) room and originally wanted to use seamless paper but oddly they come in 4.5' and 9' width.
The 4.5' seems tight for a full body shot and I can't fit a 9'. So I been thinking about ideas.

3. Saw off 9'

If you're talking about using photoshop to create extra negative space, why wouldn't you consider the possibility of cloning out the glare in photoshop from the panel board?

3. Saw off 9'

If you're talking about using photoshop to create extra negative space, why wouldn't you consider the possibility of cloning out the glare in photoshop from the panel board?
Would I need to worry about lens flare?

The saw eh

my math skills failed me again...

Fabric store then?

Would I need to worry about lens flare?

Nah, man... There won't be that much light glaring off of the board. Your biggest issue is going to be blowouts. However, Since it's pure white, cloning should fix that without a problem!

Most reactions

Back