backkk

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well im back if anyone cares lol.. had a 3month tour in iraq. how is everyone? anyone even miss me?

I have no idea who you are. But thank you for serving. Seriously.

...who are you again

J/K,

Still alive I see, good to hear, My little brother is currently out on an eighteen month tour over there, not sure where exactly tho.

...who are you again

J/K,

Still alive I see, good to hear, My little brother is currently out on an eighteen month tour over there, not sure where exactly tho.

lol hopefully all goes well for him. what branch? this was my second tour first was 18months as well. however i cant disclose my location im sure its the same situation as him.

Army, and yeah, I am sure it's the same for him about location disclosure.

cool Army here as well. im actually going for ranger training in december. as of now im 101st cavalry scout (sniper in 19delta company) is my job..

that'd be why. wait less than a month and 1,000+ post HOLY ****.

I have no clue where he stands....:lol: last time I talked with him it was about his car. He doesn't tell me much :lol:

they tend to make us keep it down low . especially on a phone conversation lol

that'd be why. wait less than a month and 1,000+ post HOLY ****.

He has no JOB, no SCHOOL, and he drinks BEER with his camera all day. He even took a picture of himself proving it.

Lulzzz

But I think that's great your back from Iraq..Probably feels good to be in America again, I'm assuming. I'm planning on joining the Marines in a few months..So maybe I'll be going to Iraq too someday.

He has no JOB, no SCHOOL, and he drinks BEER with his camera all day. He even took a picture of himself proving it.

Lulzzz

But I think that's great your back from Iraq..Probably feels good to be in America again, I'm assuming. I'm planning on joining the Marines in a few months..So maybe I'll be going to Iraq too someday.

:lol: Someone's jealllllooouuuus.

Most reactions

Back