What's new

backyard and clouds from roof

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In my rainbow panorama post, Federico had said he would have liked to have seen more of the foreground. Because of his suggestion, I experimented with various locations on my roof, shooting toward the Sandia mountains, as I had for the panorama. To my surprise, I was able to find a spot which wasn't too bad. From where I'd been for the pano, I was looking into cluttered yards and neighbor's windows. This location seems promising. Thank you for your suggestion.

The horizon really does slope downward toward the south. I kept trying to level it until I noticed that the roofs of the houses were now off. So I leveled using the roofs.



2750465467_a4aeed336b_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom