Backyard Bug Project

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for a walk yesterday and found this backyard project in progress -- just a couple of sawhorses.

Joe

backyard_bug.jpg

oh wow..Does that remind me of my youth. I had 4 bugs, a type 3 and a bus throughout the 70's and early 80's. Love those cars!

oh wow..Does that remind me of my youth. I had 4 bugs, a type 3 and a bus throughout the 70's and early 80's. Love those cars!

I used to drive one too -- those were the good old days. When it broke down you could always push it home.

Joe

I used to drive one too -- those were the good old days. When it broke down you could always push it home.

Joe
In the unlikely event you couldn't fix whatever was ailing it with a crescenthammer. Not sure I'm 100% convinced of the quality of engineering of those horses!

i like this. Neat photo, interesting in what is going on and interesting from a societal neighborhood perspective. This is something i would shoot too, snapshot or not.

Not sure I'm 100% convinced of the quality of engineering of those horses!
Love the angle of those legs, and what really cracks me up is the cross member has already fallen off on the front horse. Must have been faulty finishing nails. God only knows what's holding it up. "Let me crawl under there and fetch that screwdriver I dropped" :icon_crazy:

Last edited:
i like this. Neat photo, interesting in what is going on and interesting from a societal neighborhood perspective. This is something i would shoot too, snapshot or not.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Joe

Not sure I'm 100% convinced of the quality of engineering of those horses!
Love the angle of those legs, and what really cracks me up is the cross member has already fallen off on the front horse. Must have been faulty finishing nails. God only knows what's holding it up. "Let me crawl under there a fetch that screwdriver I dropped" :icon_crazy:

Yep, I saw that too. I looked under the porch for the engine and didn't see it -- maybe he's got it in the basement.

Joe

Most reactions

Back