What's new

Backyard Bugs

Tiller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
452
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some more beginner macro shots. I'm loving it :cool:


1 - A pretty big crop of this one. I'm still trying to get over my phobia of bees/wasps.

IMG_4932 by tsmcdona, on Flickr


#2 - Lord of the Flies!

IMG_4916 by tsmcdona, on Flickr


And a flower. I'm only posting this b/c my fiance told me too :rolleyes: I like the bugs better! Plus the bottom petal is cut off.



IMG_4899 by tsmcdona, on Flickr


CC welcome. Thanks! :thumbup:
 
Those are great for some beginner shots! What lens are you shooting on?
 
Those are great for some beginner shots! What lens are you shooting on?

Thanks! I'm shooting with an old Tamron 90mm 52b with the 2x extender.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom