What's new

Bad Dream

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I picked up the chunk of glass and as I got lost in the depths I found a bad dream lurking.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!



Bad Dream

 
I'm always very excited to see what you've done.

Lovely colors and textures. Very nice. Not much more to say than that.
 
Thanks Manaheim! I really like how the colours came out also, it's a gorgeous chunk of glass.
 
Very neat, would make a great wall piece. I LOVE messing around with abstracty stuff with common items. Thanks for posting.

It kinda reminds me of this, maybe it's just the colors, but made me think of it

6740412195_789a9247e7_b.jpg
 
Pixel Rabbit. Do me a favor?? Can you put some of your prints on canvas.. (Enlarged of course) and SELL them! With all the colors, textures and overall feel of your pictures I have no doubt you would sell well. Be patient as it might take a little bit but not that long. Make a portfolio too and carry it with you in your vehicle and show it off when ever you get a chance. You never know who is going to see it! :)

I mean this with the utmost respect. With pictures like the above your images are amazing and very well thought out and even titled. I enjoy looking at them.. and can see them hanging on the wall quite easily!! :)
Thanks for the thought provoking image for me perusal! :)
 
Nice! I'd crop on the left and top to get rid of some OOF stuff on the left and dark areas on the top. I think that might make it even stronger.
 
I'm not exactly getting the "bad dream" part, except if I imagine myself in a deep crevasse, and that blue is the ice locking me in the cavern... then yeah.

Again, thanks for pushing that envelope a bit. Something visual that can be explored. I'm thinking that you don't sleep. At least, that's my excuse for not keeping up with you. ;)
 
Very neat, would make a great wall piece. I LOVE messing around with abstracty stuff with common items. Thanks for posting.

It kinda reminds me of this, maybe it's just the colors, but made me think of it

6740412195_789a9247e7_b.jpg
Thanks Tat, I love messing with this stuff too :) I can definitely see why it made you think of that shot both in line and colours! Neat!
Pixel Rabbit. Do me a favor?? Can you put some of your prints on canvas.. (Enlarged of course) and SELL them! With all the colors, textures and overall feel of your pictures I have no doubt you would sell well. Be patient as it might take a little bit but not that long. Make a portfolio too and carry it with you in your vehicle and show it off when ever you get a chance. You never know who is going to see it! :)

I mean this with the utmost respect. With pictures like the above your images are amazing and very well thought out and even titled. I enjoy looking at them.. and can see them hanging on the wall quite easily!! :)
Thanks for the thought provoking image for me perusal! :)
Wow, thanks so much Nikmal! I'm working towards getting my stuff out there in my own slow distracted procrastinating way. I'm beyond thrilled that some enjoy my stuff so much and hope to have a portfolio together soon!
Nice! I'd crop on the left and top to get rid of some OOF stuff on the left and dark areas on the top. I think that might make it even stronger.
Thanks Ken, I see what you are saying and isolating that area is a good option. As you can see below there is a method to my madness in the crop that I chose ;)
I'm not exactly getting the "bad dream" part, except if I imagine myself in a deep crevasse, and that blue is the ice locking me in the cavern... then yeah.

Again, thanks for pushing that envelope a bit. Something visual that can be explored. I'm thinking that you don't sleep. At least, that's my excuse for not keeping up with you. ;)

Haha, oddly enough Paul, since I have picked up the camera I have slept better than I have in years!!

Learning what different people see and don't see in these kinds of shots fascinates me. Because you don't see the bad dream connection I think it is safe to assume you don't see the 3 creepy faces I see in it ;)

The two on the left are profiles looking opposite ways, metallic Predator kinda face looking left at the top and chubby face looking right at the bottom.... and the third one at the bottom.... well that is just plain lookin straight at you crawling out of the shadows creepy ....
or I'm just crazy.... that's always a viable option ;)




 
Love the richness of the blue and it creates a great contrast with the black. Very well seen and executed.
 
Thanks Lee :)
 
You have a different "bad dream" set. Mine don't come with your characters. And I must be partly blind, because the faces you pointed out, just don't form themselves for me. Eh. I'll stare at it again, later. :lol:
 
Thanks Rotanimod!

Paul, lol I do hope some day you see the faces ;)
 
Monday morning coffee bumpage :)
 
Very nicely done abstract with a gorgeous blue color. I agree with the suggestion to crop it just a bit on the top and left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom