Mohain
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2005
- Messages
- 1,863
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- London, England.
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
It's been a while since I've posted anything so thought I'd pop by to say hello!
(and Chris of Arabia gave me a nudge on Flickr
)
Had some last minute time off a few weeks ago so thought I'd drive to North Wales for a long missed landscape photography catch up. The weather didn't play game and it poured down with rain all weekend although I managed to get out between downpours. The light was very flat and not great for landscape photography but I did what I could (it was a 6 hour drive home so I was staying put God Dammit!). Anyway ...
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Thanks for looking
Cheers,
Mohain
It's been a while since I've posted anything so thought I'd pop by to say hello!
Had some last minute time off a few weeks ago so thought I'd drive to North Wales for a long missed landscape photography catch up. The weather didn't play game and it poured down with rain all weekend although I managed to get out between downpours. The light was very flat and not great for landscape photography but I did what I could (it was a 6 hour drive home so I was staying put God Dammit!). Anyway ...
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Thanks for looking
Cheers,
Mohain

