Bad Light in Wales

5 and 6 are absolutely incredible, you should definitely sell them as prints

Very envious of your pictures T.T
Wish I could take pics like those.. Hahaha,hopefully one day I'll be able to..

I've taken the liberty of nominating #3 for Photo of the Month. I could have nominated almost any photo of this set, though. Tremendous stuff.

I LOVE #1 & 2, the processing is really cool! I also really like the compostion in #6, the b&w works really well with that photo.

Thanks loads for your very kind comments and thanks Invisible for the nomination! Awsome :D

Funnily enough 6 is probably my least favorite but seems to be the most popular. Just goes to show!

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it.

Welcome back Mohain.

Number 6 is also my favourite, I was going to nominate it but I was beaten to it!

Great series, and a great entrance back in to TPF :lol:

:thumbup::thumbup: Wow, what a treat to see your images on here again. Your work is always so inspirtional. Tough to pick a fave, but 3 seems to be grabbing at me the most.
Great to see ya Mo. :D

You, sir, are one of the main reasons why I got into landscape photography and why I am still in it! These are nothing short of fantastic, and well worth the wait. Thank you for posting again. #6 is my fav, but they are all outstanding! :drool:

Cheers,
NJ

They are all excellent, and while I'm always partial to vibrant color, #6 just blows me away. You are an inspiration for a newbie (like myself) to photography.

Dave

All amazing shots Mohain!!

My fav is going to be #1

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back