What's new

Bad Light in Wales

Bit of a bump! Thanks 250Gmip, mdcrisp2000 & keybq :mrgreen:
 
Beautiful shots. The B&W tree reflecting on the water is my favorite. Great tones on that one.
 
The light was very flat and not great for landscape photography but I did what I could

Ha! You're begging us to flatter you - these are fantastic. I love the way these days light up the yellows in foliage - you've captured it very well. I was going to tell you that the third was my favorite, but then I saw the fourth, and fifth, and sixth.. and seventh.

North Wales is now on my list of places to visit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom