BAH...Need some Help

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm tryin out this deviantart thing to see what it's like and am working on loading some shots on it. I have my first one up, and I submitted two others, but they aren't showing at all...what's the deal? I know there's probably something simple that I'm missing but for the life of me can't figure it out.

Also if you have a deviantart site, post it here, I'd like to check it out :)

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

I have no idea... I made an account with them a long time ago... Never used it though.
good luck,

Fotopic has a system where the photos you upload are randomly pulled and inspected. If they pass they get hosted and they give you some points (karma system or something). The more points you have the fewer times they pull your photos. Perhaps deviantart has a similar system? I'm sure I saw something in their help files about certain things being inspected by hand ages ago.

All the pics are up and working now...kind of weird. I read through the help and I guess it seems that this happens all the time b/c of the amount of photos being posted there. I don't know if the hand inspect or not...but being that slow maybe :)

I've noticed that happen occasionally. Usually if you give it a few minutes and refresh your page, they'll come up.

DeviantArt has millions of users uploading photos everyday. It lags. Just be patient. They don't inspect photos. It's just the sheer volume of photos being uploaded, and the number of people visiting the site that slow things down.

Thanks for the help :) The site is really kind of overwhelming....so many users. Takes some getting used to but I like it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back