What's new

Barn - First IR

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's my first IR that I am happy with. Still have ALOT of work and experimentation to do. It's really qute exciting.

Opinions wanted!:D
*Picture will be here soon - I promise!*
 
4PB.jpg


Here's the photo. Sorry!
 
IR photography is definately outside my experience zone, but I like the pic.
 
TBaraki said:
Yes it is. :D Small world.

It sure is. I used to ride my bike past there every day on the way to junior high school. That aside though, I also like the tone and it looks like you nailed the exposure. What sort of equipment and filtering did you use for this?
 
Give us a run-down on your set-up and exposure info. ;)

Smooth picture. :)
 
Methinks you have a nice speck of dust on your sensor... just above the chimney and to the right. Or maybe it's a bird! (lol)

Excellent photo otherwise.
 
ninethousand said:
I used to ride my bike past there every day on the way to junior high school.

Avalon? I was an Avalon kid in my jr high days.

Setup: D70s, 18-70DX, Hoya R72
Exposure: 1/3 seconds, f/8, 18mm, ISO 800.


And I do believe the speck is a bird. :lmao:


Thanks for the comments everybody.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom