What's new

Barrel Racer

bburton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Here's a photo I like a lot, but technically it leaves some to be desired. I tried to "freeze" the action as the rider and horse turned the final barrel and headed for home, but the dim lighting of the indoor arena forced a high ISO (800) and the only parts sharply in focus were the barrel and the rider's head. But, I still like it for its color and composition.

7206-BarrelRacer.jpg
 
Great shot for these conditions...

Steve
 
You got the rider sharp, which is what I think is most important. The blurriness of the horse shows the speed at which they were going...an nice effect in this situation.
 
I would like to see it in B&W.

I like it a bit out of focus but what I really catch is the focus of the rider looking at the finish line.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom