Bavarian Snaps

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Late October, d7200 and 18-200 VR Nikon zoom. The last one was taken from a moving bus.

DSC_1491.jpeg

DSC_1498.jpeg

DSC_1510.jpeg

DSC_1480.jpeg

Ah Regensburg. beautiful city. There are decent reflections to be had on the Danube there...

Picture postcards.

I like that one too. Actually the one from the bus is lovely and works in a softer look.

Picture postcards.

I like that one too. Actually the one from the bus is lovely and works in a softer look.
I thought poscards too. The difference between the first three and the last one proves “ I got no style.”

Ah Regensburg. beautiful city. There are decent reflections to be had on the Danube there...
Right you are!

The people of Nuremberg, Bamberg and Regensberg consider themselves Frankens rather than Bavarians. This is particularly true in Bamberg. Bamberg is famous for its smoked beer.

Right you are!

The people of Nuremberg, Bamberg and Regensberg consider themselves Frankens rather than Bavarians. This is particularly true in Bamberg. Bamberg is famous for its smoked beer.
I am sorry to admit that until we docked near Regensberg on our tour, I had never heard of it. (Likewise for Melk!) And now I will have to look into smoked beer . . .
BTW, while I was thinking of something else to write, the program showed the words "draft saved" immediately under "smoked beer."

I have always loved European architecture, so #3 would have to be my favorite.
Here's one more from that day and location. I am so glad there is no homeowner's association dictating what colors they can use, but also wonder at how all those individual choices come together as if there were a designer.

fullsizeoutput_716e.jpeg

Last time I was in Regensburg a guy tried to steal my camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back