Be nice, I like this shot...

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its a dark picture, but I like and am tied to the image. What i would like to know is how to get rid of the utility pole so that all you see on the right is the street sign. Thanks-
1338624743_ed5304bbbe_b.jpg

Sorta like this? :D Let me know if you want to know how...it only took about 5 minutes. I LOVE doing this type of thing.

streetEDIT.jpg

Of course I want to know how. I know its underexposed, but i like it anyway.

I just used Photoshop CS2, using primarily the Clone Stamp tool, and secondly the Healing Brush. Play with them a bit, and you'll get the hang of it.

i like it the darkness around the image brings my eyes to the subject that you really wanted to capture. Just my .02.

I really like that shot! I also think removing the utility pole is an improvement...but also that car in the upper right keeps bugging me. How's this crop:

girlinstreet.jpg

I really like that shot! I also think removing the utility pole is an improvement...but also that car in the upper right keeps bugging me. How's this crop:
I know what you mean about the car, but i like the way the road goes off into the distance and curves. Maybe leave the shot, but remove the car? If we can remove a pole, then the car shouldn't be too much harder to do, right? Of course, I'm not the one that removed the pole, and i am just getting ready to attempt it now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yea, that was the only drawback with my crop - I noticed that too that you lose the curve of the road. The car should be easy to remove. I would have done that instead but it was late.

There is not much detail over in the upper right corner, so that's good - it will be an easy job. Let me know if you need any help with the clone tool - I'm fairly experienced with it. Feel free to PM me.

I like your original photo exactly the way that it is. I don't think it's underexposed either. The pole is what it is, part of the scene and I like it. The curve of the road draws you to the subject and the car is dark enough that I didn't even pay attention to it until someone mentioned it. Leave it the way it is and post it on vazaar - I would think it'd get featured...

What if we put a car, driving down the road? :D

only kidding...

This is after about 45 minutes work. At this point it just depends how much more time to spend touching up little blems. I did crop it a bit to move the girl closer to a rule-of-thirds point. A little sharpening and contrast enhancement in PhotoShop 7.

Removed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back