Beach Scenes

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I usually go to the beach at sunset but I thought I would have a crack at taking some images in the middle of the day. These images taken around 1300 hrs. Having the cloud helped with the lighting I think.

beach 1300.jpg

beach 1300 2.jpg

Attachments

• beach 1300 2.jpg
    beach 1300 2.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 135
You keep this up and your going to need your own coffee table book! Beautiful shots. :)

Very nice, really like the wave crashing the rocks in 2

Nice. And I'm with #2 also.

Those are two great pics, #2 being my favorite as well and I think you're right about the clouds helping with the light, I like the darker, deeper colors like that. Take those with your new camera?

You keep this up and your going to need your own coffee table book! Beautiful shots. :)

Thanks Jeff. Coffee table book is an interesting idea. I could give them as Xmas presents ;)

Good shots..............

thanks Jeff

Nice images. Number 2 is my favourite of the two.

WesternGuy

Thanks. I like that one myself

Very nice, really like the wave crashing the rocks in 2

Thanks. Number 2 a winner so far. I was trying to get some of the water crashing and receding but it was coming in fast and I didn't want to drench the gear.

Nice. And I'm with #2 also.

Thank you.

Those are two great pics, #2 being my favorite as well and I think you're right about the clouds helping with the light, I like the darker, deeper colors like that. Take those with your new camera?

Thanks Kirk. This one taken with G9 & Panasonic 8-18 lens. It just goes to show you can capture some nice images in the middle of the day be it with some help from the clouds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back