What's new

Beam Me Up

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the first image I've processed from a recent trip to Boston. Right place, right time – two minutes later the sun had moved and the moment was gone.


p848747628-4.jpg



Not everybody's cup of tea, though...
 
I actually like the way it looks as is....could have been nice in B&W as well
 
Love it. Love it. Love it. Did I say I love it? Damn, Frederico - you got a good eye.

Oh, and if you want to know why...

Nope won't. Sometimes you just got to soak it in. Words get in the way.
 
I can take this cup of tea even without any snacks ;)

and i am almost sure KenC would love this :D
 
I like it, nice found abstract. would be interested in seeing multiple styles of processing on it.
 
Really like it....would also look great in B/W
 
and i am almost sure KenC would love this :D
I believe KenC would prefer a closer take :)

Just got back from a trip myself and caught up with this: 1. Yes, I do like it, and 2. Probably not. While you're absolutely right that I would have moved in and done closer shots of the pattern on the wall, I think in the end what you've put up is almost certainly the best take on it. I love the darker stripe in the bottom center - did you have to work to bring that up or is this the way it looked?
 
I love the darker stripe in the bottom center - did you have to work to bring that up or is this the way it looked?
That's just the way it looked. I barely post-proccessed this image... In fact, it's almost straight out of the camera :)

Thanks, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom