Beauty Beyond Death

There is nothing after death...................................or is there?

Reminded me of this song:

Reactions: NGH
There is nothing after death...................................or is there?

Reminded me of this song:
Some nice, old Fleetwood Mac. I'm a big fan of their early period, and often blast their Live in Boston set to the annoyance of some of my family members.

Nice shot, great detail. I think Lindsey Buckingham is a highly underrated guitar player. No one picks like him.

I agree with most here the B&W is probably better but I do like the small patch of purple shimmer on the wings close to the body.. it adds something the B&W doesn't have.

Some nice, old Fleetwood Mac. I'm a big fan of their early period, and often blast their Live in Boston set to the annoyance of some of my family members.
Yeah, the 60's Peter Green version were brilliant. Went all pop after that, chalk and cheese.

Nice shot, great detail. I think Lindsey Buckingham is a highly underrated guitar player. No one picks like him.
Thanks! It was just dying to have its picture taken...
I agree with most here the B&W is probably better but I do like the small patch of purple shimmer on the wings close to the body.. it adds something the B&W doesn't have.
Thank you! Yes, that bit of color does add to the pic.
Yeah, the 60's Peter Green version were brilliant. Went all pop after that, chalk and cheese.
Absolutely!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back