What's new

Beauty in Darkness

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I wanted to try a new, new to me, technique with the on board flash of my T4i. So I grabbed the prettiest dying rose my wife had in a vase and took a few shots and these were my favorites. On the second one I experimented with some extreme editing so please provide feedback on if it works or doesn't work. The last one is obviously not a rose. Please provide feedback if you desire. Thanks!
$IMG_3021.webp$IMG_3014.webp$IMG_3027.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom