Beauty Portraits: Jean @ Abandoned Building

they are amazing!
Why do you have "I am not a photographer" in your siggy? Clearly you are!

Maybe just a little over processed for me and a lot of the shots look over exposed also. Posing is excellent and number five is my favorite. Overall well done, and beautiful model. :D

great looking pics!...smokin hot model....great combo.

well done.

stuning :) really, I don't know what to say. All the pictures are made using Nikon D80?? I really like Your photos.

your pictures are awesome ! I must to admit you truly master the light. I'm really impressed, great job !

I agree about the over processing. Did you really need to do that? And only one smile out of he whole bunch.

Otherwise, great job with the poses and comp. An extremely beautiful model! Lucky you!

Well done, I loved them all. 10 is my favorite, if I had to pick.

they are amazing!
Why do you have "I am not a photographer" in your siggy? Clearly you are!

Hello Rubbertree, thanks for you comments. Truthfully, I really am not a photographer. This is just my hobby that I really love doing. I don't think I am at that level yet to be called a photographer. I am still learning. Besides, I am using some cheap equipment, cannot compare to those "big guns" pros use... Ha ha ha ha.

But there is another saying "It's all about the man behind the camera..." :p

Maybe just a little over processed for me and a lot of the shots look over exposed also. Posing is excellent and number five is my favorite. Overall well done, and beautiful model. :D

Hello Bigalbest, thanks for your comments. I am sorry that my pictures do not appeal to you completely. In my humble opinion, I think that the way we present our pictures represents the style we are doing. At current, I am into this style.

And... agree on the fact that the model is beautiful... And sexy too. :)

stuning :) really, I don't know what to say. All the pictures are made using Nikon D80?? I really like Your photos.

Hello Tomas, thanks for your comments. I am glad that you like my style of photography. I am not afraid to think out of the box and try new things and see what I get. Sometimes I get very self-satisfying results from these experiments. Ha ha ha ha.

And yes, I am using a Nikon D80 with a 18-55VR lens to shoot but I use multiple flashes. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back