Beauty Portraits Selections 2008 by Zec@Work

Pic 15:

5a43c0d3.jpg

About the Photo:
Energy! Fun! Happiness! This photo is all about that. Went to the beach with some friends for holiday. Great beach, great shot.

Pic 16:

16517d6b.jpg

About the Photo:
This is a fun shot. Here we have my friends Amm and her beau. I was bored with those conventional shots taken for couples so I changed the feel a little. I got Amm to look angry and her beau to try pacifying her and here it is. Very fun. Love this shot.

Pic 17:

e8ea0aea.jpg

About the Photo:
This is my close friend Bee. This shoot is one of the most satisfying shoot I had done so far in terms of planning, execution, lighting, styling and post processing. Very attitude!

Pic 18:

ef85b5da.jpg

About the Photo:
This is Noy Nong. Another potential model chosen by the agency. The purpose is to do a hair commercial using her so some basic shots were needed. That done, I requested permission from both the agency and Noy Nong to do some other shots using what is available on the location. Pool table was old but still can be used. Those of you who had been following my photos would definitely seen my photo thread on Noy Nong. This is the shot I love best. Very beautiful girl. By the way, Noy Nong was one of the final 10 contestants in Miss Thailand 2007 pageant!

Pic 19:

75bc303e.jpg

About the Photo:
This shot was pretty memorable because I joined this shoot with 2 other photographers! I didn’t shoot much cos I am not the main photographer, just occasionally snapping one or two. Among my heaps, I love this shot most. I like the way things are spreading out from the center of the image. Color scheme is very good too. I love to blend colors to match against each other. A little flabby on her right under arm but that was fixed in Photoshop. Added burning on a 50% gray layer for the corners.

Pic 20:

9185094e.jpg

About the Photo:
This is my friend Ploy. We were having Christmas dinner and after that did some shots for the fun of it. Ploy wanted to be a photo model like many of my friends so we tried something casual first to “test water”. This shot was not posted on my main thread because I purposely keep it for this thread. Full body shot. Ploy has long slim legs and it is obvious in the picture. J

Pic 21:

73918200.jpg

About the Photo:
My friends and I were having some beer to celebrate Christmas in Bangkok. I got 3 beautiful girls with us that night so I should not let this opportunity go! Got my close friend Bee to sit right in the center and the 3 girls to crowd around him. The idea is to show when a guy has lots of girlfriends and when all came together to face him, this is the kind of expression that he will display. Ha ha ha ha. “Ngarn Kao”, if you can understand Thai. J

Pic 22:

69898c05.jpg

About the Photo:
Final picture in this series and I wrap up with a cute picture of a baby girl from one of my friends. I tell you, it is so hard to photograph babies… Managed to get this one though. Look at the innocent eyes and expressions… I soften the entire picture using Guassian Blur and desaturate it a little to give that soft subtle feeling.

Well, that wraps up for 2008. Hope that 2009 will be a better year for all of us without the economical crisis. Wishing all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Some of these are on the edge, you might want to put 'not safe for work' in your title next time (or NSFW).

Hey, Zeckson: Nice! Probably because it's the exact opposite of what I do, I very much like the delicate, silky, almost doll-like porcelain skin quality you have in many of these photos, such as # 8 and #10. And also the "Vampire-like" quality you achieved in #12 (think the movie, Twilight).

Want to share how you did it?

In any case, you've done some great work in 2008. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in 2009!

Happy New Year!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back