Beauty shot

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C&C is welcomed..

_MG_7317-Edit-copy.jpg

I don't care for what her hair is doing.. but everything else about this image is really lovely I think.

It's a cool shot, but not diggin' the faux cleavage shadow, touched on her blouse too a bit on the edge when burning.

Dang! She's gorgeous.

Great photo

Thank you Sami :)

I don't care for what her hair is doing.. but everything else about this image is really lovely I think.

Thank you so much for your comment.

It's a cool shot, but not diggin' the faux cleavage shadow, touched on her blouse too a bit on the edge when burning.

I didn't do any burning, it is just the shadows falling there.. Thank you for your time commenting

I like the concept here, but wondering if maybe a blue or green gel onto the background might not have made her pop a little more?

I like the concept here, but wondering if maybe a blue or green gel onto the background might not have made her pop a little more?

Actually we thought yellow/gold will work, we tried the yellow gel but unfortunately we both didn't like it at all.. so we agreed to keep it plain.. Honestly we didn't try the green or blue.. but will experiment with that some other time :)

Thanks for commenting dude

Beautiful model! I am not sure about the composition. It seems forced. Like you try really hard to put her right hand, top of her head, and bottom of her cleavage shown on the photo. Shots like this, dont be afraid to cut off the top of her head or shoot horizontal and up close.

I really like this photo. You did Good. I do think it looks forced for the pose. If she was against a wall and her hand holding her hair up would look more natural. Also a great pose lying on something. Your compensation is awesome! I only wish to get such focused shoots in the future. Go to the streets and shoot. I see you shooting in modern or industrial settings. You have beautiful models! My opinion only. I am going to shot with a friend when it warms up in a junk yard wearing evening gowns and out there dresses. Bust loose!

Really nice shot. I really like your color choice on your backround. The composition is throwing me off here. I would like to see at least part of the right hand in the hair or something like that, but other than that I really like it. Skin looks great.

Beautiful model! I am not sure about the composition. It seems forced. Like you try really hard to put her right hand, top of her head, and bottom of her cleavage shown on the photo. Shots like this, dont be afraid to cut off the top of her head or shoot horizontal and up close.

I agree. It's a nice, clean, well lit photo, but I feel like it lacks some sort of... pop... I think maybe a gel or something as Tirediron suggested would probably help. :sillysmi: I also agree with Robin about the composition feeling a bit off. I feel like I want it either cropped tighter onto her face, or not AS tight. It feels, to me, like it's in a weird in-between spot. A horizontal would have been better at this distance, as again, Robin mentioned. :lol:

Yeah it seems to be lacking attitude and mood. But you can feel free to keep posting shots of this lovely woman if you want.

IMHO I think you should have either cropped closer or included more of her left arm. Something about it bugs me, but that just might be me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back