Been a while...

Well gol-darnit, lookit what the cat drug in! So wonderful to see you, Chris! Happy New Year! :)

Howdy, Chris! Saw a few of your other posts - are you still shooting film?

Thanks for the Welcome Back.

Yes, I still shoot film. Not as much as I used to or as I should. But I am getting back to it. That and the darkroom as well. Dusting off the enlargers and the old 4x5 and getting ready to impose weirdness upon myself on a more regular basis.

Thanks for the Welcome Back.

Yes, I still shoot film. Not as much as I used to or as I should. But I am getting back to it. That and the darkroom as well. Dusting off the enlargers and the old 4x5 and getting ready to impose weirdness upon myself on a more regular basis.

Nice! I haven't worked up to 4x5 yet, but I'm headed that way. Looking forward to seeing some shots!

Be nice to hear from Hertz again. And perhaps Helen might rear her beautiful head. She was always good for keeping me straight.
I've not seen Helen around in ages. Hopefully she is just going through one of her busy times and will circle around again. She is awesome! :) Hertz still hangs around the Beat (I think you joined awhile back) so you could shoot him a PM from there to renew acquaintances, if you'd like.

Hopefully the winter months will bring some busy people out of hiding and back with us!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back