Hi! U can all read my story here and see my pictures. I want to b a professional film maker, my fiance and I love pictures. A lot of my shots are pretty pro worthy pls tell me what u think!!
I guess I'll be the one to say it? You've clearly got an eye, but I'm sorry, I didn't see a single image that was "pro-worthy", IE something I would imagine paying money for, or someone else paying money for. From what I can tell, you obviously live in an area with some great subjects at hand, maybe spend a bit more time developing your image concepts before putting light to sensor?
Lastly, some grammar wouldn't hurt. Yes, this is a forum and we don't expect anything, but you'll have a hard time convincing anyone of your abilities if they have to deal with "I want to b a professional..." before ever seeing the images.
Another reason why I like Squarespace is because you can see who has been sharing your links across the net. Thanks for pretending to be me furballs and posting up my links without my permission, I also noticed you posted up on DPReview forums as Dexypoo. Please stop doing this. I would never say my picture are pro worthy. I just take pictures because It's something I love to do. Take care and thanks anyway for those who like some of my work. Goodnight