Before and After

me too, me too!! :peacemrgreen:

Just report him.

Oh geesh bitter, you are one to talk. I was simply saying I think the photo is ugly, aka not a good photo. The pose looks awkward and her back looks weirdly arched. Also the PS "makeup" just looks fake and poorly done.

Last edited:
I have to say that I took it the wrong way as well. Simple misunderstanding that has gone the wrong way.

As far as the photo; I like the second edit better ;-)

+1
DO IT!

done, if no one else did ;)

Er.... so being reported.. I'd like to know what I did? Lmao

Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.

I'm not going to start an argument, but you are known for making rude, unhelpful comments on people's posts. This was one of them. Yeah, it may have been taken the wrong way, but look at what you said... "You can put makeup on a pig, but..." WTF do you think we are going to think you mean?

Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.

I'm not going to start an argument, but you are known for making rude, unhelpful comments on people's posts. This was one of them. Yeah, it may have been taken the wrong way, but look at what you said... "You can put makeup on a pig, but..." WTF do you think we are going to think you mean?

She asked for CC on the photo not the person, thusly you must conclude without and pre notion that I was talking on the photo its self. Also even if I was talking about the girl, so? It's not like I cant have an opinion.

And your comment was in no way a critique or criticism... It was a rude comment... Not necessary by any means.

I'm done here.

+1
DO IT!

I think you need to go back and read what you wrote. What did you mean by "pig" , cuz where I am from that means fat and ugly. and then going on to say nvm..... well then you shouldnt have posted anything in the first place if your not going to back up what you say.

I think you need to go back and read what you wrote. What did you mean by "pig" , cuz where I am from that means fat and ugly. and then going on to say nvm..... well then you shouldnt have posted anything in the first place if your not going to back up what you say.

Someone's britches are a tad too tight. What's up with everyone and up with everyone and being so serious? FFS calm down its the internet. Also you may want to read what I said in my other posts in this thread if you want to understand as I'm not going to repeat my self for someone of your stature.

WTF I don't get is how is everyone on here on the rag at the same time... :meh:
And your comment was in no way a critique or criticism... It was a rude comment... Not necessary by any means.

I'm done here.

1. CC means Comments and Critiques not critique or criticism.
2. Eh so what if it was rude, even if I was talking about the girl I am allowed to have an opinion. Get over it.
3. It was rude, but true. Truth always trumps lies.

3rd version, :thumbup:, pretty girl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back