+1Just report him.
DO IT!
Just report him.
+1Just report him.
DO IT!
done, if no one else did![]()
Er.... so being reported.. I'd like to know what I did? Lmao
Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.
done, if no one else did![]()
Er.... so being reported.. I'd like to know what I did? Lmao
Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.
I'm not going to start an argument, but you are known for making rude, unhelpful comments on people's posts. This was one of them. Yeah, it may have been taken the wrong way, but look at what you said... "You can put makeup on a pig, but..." WTF do you think we are going to think you mean?
Er.... so being reported.. I'd like to know what I did? Lmao
Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.
Is this from Shakespeare or Chaucer? :lmao:...thusly you must conclude without and pre notion that I was talking on the photo its self.
done, if no one else did![]()
Er.... so being reported.. I'd like to know what I did? Lmao
Never said anything bad to any of you and you all seem to like to ride bitters.. well you know. I wasn't speaking of the girl when I said that I was speaking of the photo its self. You are all so closed minded.
I think you need to go back and read what you wrote. What did you mean by "pig" , cuz where I am from that means fat and ugly. and then going on to say nvm..... well then you shouldnt have posted anything in the first place if your not going to back up what you say.
And your comment was in no way a critique or criticism... It was a rude comment... Not necessary by any means.
I'm done here.
One too many debate and economics classes I suppose.Is this from Shakespeare or Chaucer? :lmao:...thusly you must conclude without and pre notion that I was talking on the photo its self.
