Begger

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
'member the Bag Lady?

Well... I went back today and she wasn't there. So I'm free of the fear of flying shoes.
This guy, though, let me take a pic. So here he is...

100_8593-2.jpg

Last edited:
'member the Bag Lady?

Well... I went back today and she wasn't there. So I'm free of the fear of flying shoes.
This guy, though, let me take a pic. So here he is...

100_8593-2.jpg
Nothing special, just a snap..

Might try getting lower on the subject next time...eye level. Guy has a great face and could have nade for a good portrait, but as the previous poster said, looks like a quick shot a point-n-shoot.

I think it's a good picture and does a decent job of conveying some disparity, emotion is good. Some good pictures can look like a snapshot and still be a good photo because of great subject matter.

Same as erose.

Looks like a guy waiting for the bus.
Absolutely no sense of disparity. No emotion.
Holding a cup makes a beggar not.

The yellow line cutting through his head is bothersome.

I would crop out most of the shot, just keeping him from the chest up. I would also clone out the distracting portion of the backround.
The focal point of this man is his face, not his body...

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

Might try getting lower on the subject next time...eye level. Guy has a great face and could have nade for a good portrait, but as the previous poster said, looks like a quick shot a point-n-shoot.

Good point, get down to eye level... noted.

I think it's a good picture and does a decent job of conveying some disparity, emotion is good. Some good pictures can look like a snapshot and still be a good photo because of great subject matter.

Thanks, that's what I felt - I loved his expression. Compensated for the outdoor lighting :)

He's a beggar?

I get more the impression that he could be your grandfather waiting outside a store in the city for his wife to get done shopping, :lol:

I agree that if you would have gotten down lower, it would have had the potential to be an awesome portrait... but either way I don't think it would say "beggar" to me, hehe. :sillysmi:

Yup, a beggar w/ dignity. :) You might have a point, just because he is a beggar doesn't mean I have to shoot him as one. hmm.

Holding a cup makes a beggar not.

The yellow line cutting through his head is bothersome.

Gar, didn't notice the yellow line. what does Holding a cup makes a beggar not mean?

I would crop out most of the shot, just keeping him from the chest up. I would also clone out the distracting portion of the backround.
The focal point of this man is his face, not his body...

That would be interesting, but I don't know if my PS skills will do...

In my opinion, this is a prime candidate for B/W. But then again I am a B/W junkie. :)

Anyway... My 2 cents...

100_8593-2.jpg

I like this a lot, but I do have a weakness for B&W... Thanks for your effort :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back