Beginner Photographer. Im just a Mommy who adores taking pictures of her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Visited S.P.I & Took advantage of the beautiful beach. Like I stated im a [BEGINNER] meaning i don't have a $1000 camera,Billions of different lighting Affects or all the different editing tools. Im just a Mommy with a Camera & Some cute kids! Lol They are the reason i want to become better at Photographer.

Thank you for looking!

Upload them to a site like flikr or shutterbug. Get the link to the file, the one that ends in .jpg

Then post the links here, and put
after each link.

So id have to do it on my desktop/lap top im on my Android phone & i don't feel like getting up lol

Thank you for letting me know :]

So id have to do it on my desktop/lap top im on my Android phone & i don't feel like getting up lol

eek.gif

And you want people to put forth their time and effort into analyzing and commenting them?

There are apps you can DL to upload from your droid.

2WheelPhoto said:
And you want people to put forth their time and effort into analyzing and commenting them?

Lol This is what happens when most people don't have a life outside the internet :D

2WheelPhoto said:

Lol This is what happens when most people don't have a life outside the internet :D

Kewl assumption, I just went on a 8,000 mile motorcycle trip seeing family, friends and sites for over a month. No 'net. I read your post and thought about maybe the Internet on both the home puter and phone....nevermind. But anyway, hope you don't take me too seriously cuz I'm not and this is the 'net
biggrin.gif

Visited S.P.I & Took advantage of the beautiful beach. Like I stated im a [BEGINNER] meaning i don't have a $1000 camera,Billions of different lighting Affects or all the different editing tools. Im just a Mommy with a Camera & Some cute kids! Lol They are the reason i want to become better at Photographer.

Thank you for looking!
What would some $1000 gear make you? :) Anyway, welcome to the forum.

By the way, it is indeed possible to have a life and to know some basic "IT tricks" at the same time ;)

I just want to warn you that no one here cares one little bit about your children or how much you love them.
We do care about your pictures and your progress as a photographer.

You have to remember that you are asking others to make some effort on your behalf to look at your pictures and help you make them better.

When you say you're too lazy to get up to your computer to post pictures or even to learn how, the natural reaction from some of us is to think,'well, she's not serious, I'll spend my time somewhere esle with someone who cares.'

Just when I thought that I had seen the lamest thread ever...

Good one Trever!!!!

This kind of reminds me of the old days of the wild wild web's infancy, when all the AOL'ers flooded onto Usenet and we were all browsing with Netscape 2.0 and such!!!

I've highlighted the important part of the comment that many appear to have missed - its a joke!
Now lets try and continue with a more welcoming welcome to the site.

Tomasko said:
What would some $1000 gear make you? :) Anyway, welcome to the forum.

By the way, it is indeed possible to have a life and to know some basic "IT tricks" at the same time ;)

Most every post i see its some type of camera i have no clue about hence BEGINNER therefore i could already hear everyone saying "the lighting" and you should use this & that and TBH all i want is to capture the moment as quick as possible before the moment is gone. When did the Art become so it has to be this way or that way???? Reading all you the bull**** everyone talks about how someone picture os off centered not lighted correctly just makes me not even want to be on this stupid app. It's ridiculous how someone can take a picture feel so proud of it then you lame photo app people tell them everything that YOU think is wrong with it! LMFAO its hilarious!!! I understand the criticism side but Geez you don't have to rip the picture apart. You people are JOKES :'] when you realize that You'll get off this app & get a life you "real photographers!" Have an awesome day! Seeing that 1 comment about how i didn't feel like getting up to the desktop turned into this just proves how much extra time you ppl have on your hands SO SAD

The_Traveler said:
I just want to warn you that no one here cares one little bit about your children or how much you love them.
We do care about your pictures and your progress as a photographer.

You have to remember that you are asking others to make some effort on your behalf to look at your pictures and help you make them better.

When you say you're too lazy to get up to your computer to post pictures or even to learn how, the natural reaction from some of us is to think,'well, she's not serious, I'll spend my time somewhere esle with someone who cares.'

I didn't ask anyone to "help my progress" why doesn't anyone understand that you all are just "photographers" that have an app lmao ohhhhhh wow this is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back