aguerra.1993
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2012
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 4
- Location
- Memphis, TN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello, I have a few photos I took today, I would really appreciate opinions and where I can better myself. None of these are edited, as i don't know how to edit pictures yet and all were shot on a Canon T3i with the kit 18-55mm lens. The day was a little cloudy and overcast so it made it a little hard but here they are. Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated.
This one was taken with a shutter speed of 1/400, F 9.0, and ISO 100

This next one was 1/1000, F 11.0, and ISO 200

Next, was at 1/500, F 14, and ISO 200

And this last one at 1/250, F 22, and ISO 200.

This one was taken with a shutter speed of 1/400, F 9.0, and ISO 100

This next one was 1/1000, F 11.0, and ISO 200

Next, was at 1/500, F 14, and ISO 200

And this last one at 1/250, F 22, and ISO 200.




