mariah1902

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
backgroundremove.photos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I am Mariah, I live in Bangladesh and I am a graphics designer and I have some pages which I run and do freelancing and that is what I do for a living. I was really interested in photography even before I started my career as a graphics designer but for some issues I did not able to. Now I am really ready to start my journey as a photographer. I really need some tips from you guys who worked really hard and came to a point where you can call yourself a photographer and are proud of yourself.

Hi jeff15, thanks for your comment, I really appreciate that you took your time to reply to my post. I really want to know that is Sony RX10 MIV would be great for all purposes?, like night photography and also potraits?

Hi designer, is there something that went wrong?. I guess I have watched many posts and people were trying very hard to help each other. What made you think that the communication is not good enough?. I really want to know what this forum lacks of. Should I not continue with this anymore?. Please suggest me.

Hi jeff15, thanks for your comment, I really appreciate that you took your time to reply to my post. I really want to know that is Sony RX10 MIV would be great for all purposes?, like night photography and also potraits?

Excellent all-round camera ideal for my needs..........

Hi designer, is there something that went wrong?. I guess I have watched many posts and people were trying very hard to help each other. What made you think that the communication is not good enough?. I really want to know what this forum lacks of. Should I not continue with this anymore?. Please suggest me.
Welcome to TPF, Mariah!

I'm not sure what you have read from Designer, but certainly communication is important to an online forum like this. :)

There are a lot of people ready to help, offer advice and opinions. Sometimes we all agree, sometimes we don't. If you're here to learn, just ask questions and be prepared to hear different answers, so you can make up your own mind. Explore all of the forums (the Beginner's Forum would be a good place to start), and do lots of searching and reading, too.

Keep posting and have fun!

Greetings from the SW US

Welcome to TPF, Mariah!

I'm not sure what you have read from Designer, but certainly communication is important to an online forum like this. :)

There are a lot of people ready to help, offer advice and opinions. Sometimes we all agree, sometimes we don't. If you're here to learn, just ask questions and be prepared to hear different answers, so you can make up your own mind. Explore all of the forums (the Beginner's Forum would be a good place to start), and do lots of searching and reading, too.

Keep posting and have fun!
Hi Terri, thanks for the beautiful comment, I was just asking designer that what had gone wrong. By the way thanks a lot for your advice and I do look up the beginner posts and comments and yes they do help me.

Ignore my flippant "signature" line. It is included in all of my posts, until such time as I change it. It is not directed toward anybody in particular, but sometimes toward everybody.

Ignore my flippant "signature" line. It is included in all of my posts, until such time as I change it. It is not directed toward anybody in particular, but sometimes toward everybody.

Hi designer, I got what you said but still confused. Apart from that, I think people here are really helping each other, my friend through whom I got to know about this forum also got so much help. Anyways thanks for your comment.

Greetings from the SW US
Hi Soocom1, I do not really think that I understood what you are trying to tell me. Can you please elaborate and explain it for me?.
Hi, Mariah1902. He means the South-West of the United States.

Anyway, as I wrote; my flippant signature line means different things to different people. In your case, I think you should simply ignore it, as it does not apply to you anyway.

Nice to have you here.

I try very hard to be helpful, even though sometimes my comments are ignored. I still try.

Greetings from the SW US
Hi Soocom1, I do not really think that I understood what you are trying to tell me. Can you please elaborate and explain it for me?.
Hi, Mariah1902. He means the South-West of the United States.

Anyway, as I wrote; my flippant signature line means different things to different people. In your case, I think you should simply ignore it, as it does not apply to you anyway.

Nice to have you here.

I try very hard to be helpful, even though sometimes my comments are ignored. I still try.

Oh, now I understood what you are talking about, thanks a lot for your time. Good to hear that you help a lot and that can be seen as you have already replied to me more than twice, thanks for that and keep up the good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back