What's new

Beginner wanting a GREAT DSLR camera to use for future business - Any suggestions???

How in the H-E- double hockey sticks did this thread get bumped again, ridiculous this troll is stpid. A beginner wanting a great camera? I told you before get yourself a D700 and a D3x with some lenses filters and what not and be done with it.
 
How in the H-E- double hockey sticks did this thread get bumped again, ridiculous this troll is stpid. A beginner wanting a great camera? I told you before get yourself a D700 and a D3x with some lenses filters and what not and be done with it.

Dude seriously: BUY A SENSE OF HUMOR
 
I made my Mom watch this video before she started getting online...



On another note, there was a lot of useful info in this thread that will be relevant as long as the internet is here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[/quote]
For canon the cheapest fullframe you can get is a 5D (either second hand or reconditioned since this line is now discontinued) [/QUOTE]

Is this for sure? Did Canon announce it? I am researching now to choose between 5D and D700. No questions yet, reading other posts FIRST! Lots of good info already.

Thanks,
Emily
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom